Due to the high volume of online & offline orders will be processed within 4 -10 business days before being shipped. We believe that each clients order is important so we ship on a first come first serve basis. Once your order has been shipped, we will email you tracking information
Shipping Rates are as follows
Standard USPS inside the US & Canada: FREE
USPS Shipping outside of US & Canada: Calculated based on your location during checkout.
Our company accepts returns and exchanges under the following conditions.
- You MUST contact us within 5 days after you receive your order.
- ALL original packaging must be in the hair. This includes original decorative bands, tissue, boxes, wrapping, tags and any free gifts.
- The hair MUST BE IN 100% ORIGINAL CONDITION. This means, no cutting, washing, coloring, brushing or combing is to be done to the hair.
- Once you receive the hair, you have an opportunity to visually inspect it. If the hair isn't the quality you were looking for, then please contact us so we can resolve your issue.
- You must contact us before we will accept a return.
- You must be willing to pay return shipping cost.
- Once we have received the hair and ensured that the hair qualifies for a full refund or exchange, we will be notify.
Our best advice is for you to care for your virgin hair as you would care for your own. Gentle wash and condition or "Co-Wash" often. Seal your wefts before you install. When sewing on extensions, thread around the weft and not through the weft. Avoid cutting your wefts as this will increase shedding. Instead, fold your tracks over. When coloring or chemically altering, consult a professional hair stylist. Make sure to tie up your tresses at night or sleep in a silk/satin bonnet. Follow the care instructions that come with your hair.
We look forward to a long, lasting business relationship with you and will do our absolute best to exceed your expectations.